The Kolkata City NUHM Society has released a recruitment notification. Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 OA, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 OA.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
The Kolkata City NUHM Society
Title / Advt. No:
11/Kolkata City NUHM Society / 2022-23
Notification Date: 16 January 2023
Application Start Date: 20 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 31 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Ophthalmic Assistant: 01
Candidate must be passed Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidate must have a two-year Diploma in Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course or a two-year Diploma course in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technique recognized by the government of West Bengal.
- ► One year of training after acquiring a Diploma in Optometry recognized by the Government of West Bengal, in any Government Hospital, or in a Clinical Establishment Licensed under the West Bengal Clinical Establishment Act, 1950 and rules made thereafter.
- ► Preference to be given to candidates who have passed from RIO and other Govt. Hospital with Govt. Stipends.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Scores, Experience, and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets & pass certificates of the essential academic qualification.
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Photo proof Identity card & proof of Address (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar)
*Candidates must be submitted photocopies (self-attested) of documents
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 04:00 pm on or before 31 January 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Kolkata City NUHM Society “Kolkata Municipal Corporation CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata- 700013
*The sealed envelop should be submitted in the Drop Box in front of room no 254, 2nd floor of CMO Bldg
Application steps or rules for applying:
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 OA
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Kolkata Municipal Corporation notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”