Kolkata Medical College Recruitment 2022
From Medical College Kolkata department has been published recruitment notification. Kolkata Medical College Recruitment 2022, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Medical College Kolkata
Walk in Interview
Notification Date: 06 July 2022
Interview Date: 22 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Medical Officer: 03
Candidates must be pass in MBBS from NMC recognized institution
- One Year House Staff Ship at any teaching institution
- Experience in Geriatric field
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
Age of candidate will be as per Kolkata Medical College norms.
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000.
The following are the documents to be need in interview:-
- Biodata with photograph and contact details
- MBBS degree certificate and all marksheet
- Internship Completion Certificate
- House-staff completion certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Date of interview:
22 July 2022 (Friday) at 10:30 a.m.
Place of interview:
Academic Building, Medical College Kolkata.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Medical College Kolkata recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).