The Kolkata Municipal Corporation has released a recruitment notification. KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, staff nurse vacancy, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, bsc nurse salary, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
The Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Title / Advt. No:
H/06/KMC/2022-23. dated 20.10.2022
Notification Date: 24 March 2023
Application Start Date: 30 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 08 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Staff Norse: 17
The candidate should have completed the GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council.
The candidate should have completed B.SC Nursing Course.
The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Scores and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets (including internship wherever applicable) & pass certificates of GNM / B.SC Nursing. (Madhyamik. H.S. & Graduation mark sheets other than nursing are not required).
- West Bengal Nursing Council Registration Certificate. (Provisional certificate may be allowed.)
- Caste Certificate.
- Photo proof Identity card & proof of Address (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar)
- A passport-size photo must be pasted on the original application with a signature.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 04:00 pm on or before 08 April 2023 (Saturday) [excluding holidays].
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Chief Municipal Health Officer, Kolkata Municipal Corporation CMO Bldg, 5, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700023.
Application steps or rules for applying:
KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download The Kolkata Municipal Corporation notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”