Karmabandhu Recruitment of Social Welfare Section
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Office of The District Magistrate and Collector
Notification Date: 22 July 2022
Application Start Date: 25 July 2022
Application End Date: 09 August 2022
No of Post:
Karmabondhu: UR-02 | SC-01| ST-01
Essential Qualification :
- The Candidate must be Literate
- Must possess good physique
Candidates will be selected through interview.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years as per 01 January 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 3,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Two recent passport size colour photograph,
- copy of EPIC / AADHAR Card / Residential certificate,
- copy of age proof certificate,
- copy of caste certificate (lf applicable) and
- copy of school certificate
- should be submitted along with the application forms.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by on or before 09 Aug 2022 (Tuesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
Social Welfare section, office of the District Magistrate (old coltectorate Building), Chinsurah, Hooghly.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Social Welfare Section recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).