Case Worker Recruitment in Jhargram
From Social Welfare Section has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Case Worker Jobs in Jhargram. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Social Welfare Section
Notification Date: 27 July 2022
Application Start Date: 27 July 2022
Application End Date: 12 Aug 2022
No of Post:
- Proficiency in Speaking, Reading in Bengali Language, Reading and Writing in English Language.
Candidates will be selected through Total Marks Obtained Education Qualification, Viva-Voce, and Computer Test.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
SC = Scheduled Caste
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 12 August 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
The following are the documents to be sent along with the application form:-
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Age proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/School Admit Card/ MP admit/Birth Certificate/Aadhar card).
- Residential proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Certificate from local Authority/ Municipality/BDO, etc.).
- Educational Qualification Certificate/Marksheet.
- Experience Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number and email ID.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Recruitment
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Social Welfare Section official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.