Inland Waterways Authority of India has released a recruitment notification. IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Apply Now, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Apply Now.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Inland Waterways Authority of India
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 05 July 2023
Application Start Date: 05 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 19 August 2023
Interview Date: —
IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Vacancy:
Upper Division Clerk: 02
Transfer on deputation/transfer Officers in the Central / State Government or Autonomous bodies or Public Sector Undertakings- holding analogous posts.
Candidate must have 5 years service in the grade of LDC or equivalent (The period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years)
The candidate will be selected through a Deputation basis.
The age of the candidates should be IWAI noms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level 4 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for “Application for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) on a deputation basis, against Employment Notice No. Employment Notice No. IWAI-12/4/2022-Admn. Rectt. Dated 05.07.2023”). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Estt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).
Application steps or rules for applying:
IWAI Recruitment 2023 UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Apply Now
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Inland Waterways Authority of India notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”