Integrated Tribal Development Agency has released a recruitment notification. ITDA Recruitment 2022 DPC, PA, Office Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ITDA Recruitment 2022 DPC, PA, Office Assistant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA)
- District Programme Coordinator
- Personal Assistant / Stenographer to Chairperson
- Office Assistant
- Office Attendant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 05 November 2022
Application Start Date: 05 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 18 November 2022
Interview Date: —
- District Programme Coordinator: Candidate must be passed in Anthropology/Economics/Social Work/ Sociology/Rural Development/Tribal Studies/Population Studies from a recognized university
- Personal Assistant / Stenographer to Chairperson: candidate must be a retired personal Assistant / Senior Stenographer
- Office Assistant: candidate must be a retired Senior Clerk / Head Clerk
- Office Attendant: candidate must be a retired Peon
District Programme Coordinator:
- Candidate must have at least 2 (two) years of working experience in the field of TD/RD
- Should have a working knowledge of Computer Applications
- Should have adequate knowledge to work in a multitasking environment having skills in managing & coordinating activities in a project mode
- Should have in writing and drafting letters in English and Odia Language
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
- District Programme Coordinator: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 60 years or less as per 01 January 2022
- Personal Assistant / Stenographer to Chairperson / Office Assistant / Office Attendant: The age of the candidates should be maximum of 62 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- District Programme Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
- Personal Assistant / Stenographer to Chairperson: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000.
- Office Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000.
- Office Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,500.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application Form
- All Other Important Document
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (ITDA Recruitment 2022 DPC, PA, Office Assistant PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 18 November 2022 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Project Administrator, ITDA, Rayagada, Odisha
Application steps or rules for applying:
ITDA Recruitment 2022 DPC, PA, Office Assistant
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Integrated Tribal Development Agency notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”