ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
From Indo-Tibetan Border Police has published a recruitment notification. ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online. In this notification job, seekers are invited for various posts. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification-based government jobs, qualification-based central government jobs, qualification-based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Post Name: Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)
Application Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 17 August 2022
Application Start Date: 17 August 2022
Application End Date: 15 Sep 2022
No of Post: 18 | UR – 11 | SC – 01 | ST – 02 | OBC – 02 | EWS – 02
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination pass from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
- Having passed the examination in General Nursing and Midwifery.
Essential Qualification: Registered with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing council.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should Three years of experience as a Nurse.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standards Test, Written Test, Document Verification, and Medical Standards Test
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 30 years as per 15 September 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- ESM (UR): 3 Years After Deduction of the Military Service
- ESM (SC/ST): 8 Years After Deduction of the Military Service
- ESM (OBC): 6 Years After Deduction of the Military Service
- Government Servant (Civilian Central Government servants): 5 years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: ► UR-5 years ► OBC- (3+5) 8 years ► SC/ST-(5+5) 10 years
- Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat: ► UR-5 years ► OBC- (3+5) 8 years ► SC/ST-(5+5) 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
- SC, ST, Females, and ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Male candidates belonging to UR, OBC, and EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200 / –
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
* Post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Special Compensatory Allowance (while posted in specified border areas), free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services w.e.f. 01.01.2004.
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment, Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If required).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indo Tibetan Border Police’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.