ITBP Assistant Commandant (Transport) Recruitment 2022
From Indo Tibetan Border Police department has been published recruitment notification. ITBP Assistant Commandant Transport Recruitment 2022. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
Application Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 01 August 2022
Application Start Date: 11 August 2022
Application End Date: 09 Sep 2022
No of Post: 11 | UR – 06 | EWS – 01 | SC – 01 | ST – 01 | OBC – 02
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as one of the subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Experience: Not Required.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through PET (Physical Efficiency Test) and PST (Physical Standard Test).
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 30 years or less as per 09 September 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1 January 1980 to 31 December, 1989: UR/EWS- 5 years SC & ST- 10 (5+5) Years. OBC (NCL)- 8 (5+3) years.
- Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat: UR/EWS- 5 years SC & ST- 10(5+5) years. OBC (NCL)-8 (5+3) years.
- Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. *Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years: 05 years.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Male – UR/OBC/EWS category: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only)
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,57,000.
ITBP Assistant Commandant Transport. Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ITBP Assistant Commandant Transport Recruitment 2022.
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indo-Tibetan Border Police official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.