Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification. IOCL Recruitment 2023 CDMOs, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about IOCL Recruitment 2023 CDMOs.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Contingent Duty Medical Officers
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 February 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 14 February 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Contingent Duty Medical Officers:
Minimum MBBS with completed Internship & registration with the Medical Council of India
Candidate with Diploma in Medical Specialty & PG Qualification (MD/MS) in Medicine, Surgery, and Obst. & Gynaecology shall also be considered.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be IOCL norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at:-
-CDMOs (with MBBS Qualification and 1 year of internship) – Rs 89,400/- per month
– CDMOs (with MBBS with Diploma in Medical Specialty) – Rs 97,000/- per month
– CDMOs (with PG qualifications i.e MD/MS) – Rs 1,04,400/- per month
The following are the documents to be submitted on the interview date:-
- Bio Data
- 02 passport-size photographs
- Original of all necessary/relevant documents/certificates related to qualification,& experience
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
14 February 2023 (Tuesday) From 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Place of Interview:
Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusrai-851117 Bihar
Application steps or rules for applying:
IOCL Recruitment 2023 CDMOs
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Indian Oil Corporation Limited notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”