Indian Army Recruitment 2022 NCC
From INDIAN ARMY has been published recruitment notification. Indian Army Recruitment 2022 NCC. In this notification, jobseekers are invited for various posts. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification-based government jobs, qualification-based central government jobs, qualification-based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
JOIN INDIAN ARMY
National Cadet Corps
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 August 2022
Application Start Date: 17 August 2022
Application End Date: 15 Sep 2022
Tentative Exam Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
NCC Men: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only)
NCC Women: 05 ((04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only)
Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
► Service in NCC: Should have served for a minimum of two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
► Grading: Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- For Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel: The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Missing, presumed dead.
Candidates will be selected through as per Indian Army norms.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 19 years to maximum 25 years as per 01 January 2023.
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 0 /-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 + Other Allowance.
Application Submission Procedure:
Indian Army Recruitment 2022, After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the INDIAN ARMY official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.