Department of Posts, India has released a recruitment notification. India Post Office Recruitment Skilled Artisans 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about India Post Office Recruitment Skilled Artisans 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
India Post Office Recruitment Organization Name:
Department of Posts, India
Title / Advt. No:
MSE-10/Rectt. of Skilled Artisan/Corr/2022-23/35
Notification Date: 06 February 2023
Application Start Date: 06 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 11 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Motor Vehicle Electrician: 01
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 01
Candidate must have a Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt.
VIII Std passed
The Candidate who applies for the post of Motor Vehicle Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles.
Candidate must have experience of one year in the respective trade.
The candidate will be selected through Requisite Qualifications, Valid Driving License (Only for Motor Vehicle Mechanics), and Trade Test.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 30 years as per 01 July 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For Government servants candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 19,900/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Age proof.
- Educational Qualification.
- Technical Qualification.
- Driving Licence/Licence (in case of Motor Vehicle Mechanic only).
- The SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS certificates are issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to the post under the Government of India.
- Trade experience of respective trade/post.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 11 March 2023 (Saturday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
Application steps or rules for applying:
India Post Office Recruitment Skilled Artisans
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Department of Posts, India notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”