Health Officer Jobs in Murshidabad District
From Kandi Municipality department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Health Officer Jobs in Murshidabad District. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Kandi Municipality
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 15 June 2022
Application Start Date: 17 June 2022
Application End Date: 05 July 2022
Interview Date: 07 July 2022
No of Total Post: 01
Essential Qualification: The applicants must have medical qualifications included in the 10 or 2nd schedule or Part- 2 of the 3rd schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and registration as Medical Practitioner of West Bengal with desirable qualifications of
Desirable Qualification: 2(two) years practicing experience of Medical Practitioner of West Bengal
Selection Process: Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 62 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation: Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 62,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled up Application form (Porforma enclosed)
- Educational Qualification
- Professional Experience Certificates
- Birth certificate/Madhyamik or equivalent Admit card
- Aadhaar Card , in original as well as self-attested copies of the same in support of age,
- Medical Registration number along with recent passport size photographs(2 copies).
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 05 July 2022 (Tuesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable
Address for submit application form (By Post): Kandi Municipality office during office hours.
Email Address for submit application form: [email protected]
Date of interview: 7th July, 2022 , Thursday at 2.00 p.m. (Reporting time – 1 p.m. on 7th July 2022, Thursday at Kandi Municipality Hall.)
Place of interview: Kandi Municipality Building- Chairman’s Chamber.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Kandi Municipality recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Kandi Municipality office