SSD Deptt School has released a recruitment notification. Guest Teacher Vacancy 2023 PGT TGT SSD Deptt School, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Guest Teacher Vacancy 2023 SSD Deptt School.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
Guest Teacher Vacancy
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
SSD Deptt School
Title / Advt. No:
Estt-XII-09/2023) No. 739/SSD
Notification Date: 06 March 2023
Application Start Date: 06 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 28 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT (Odia): 01
- PGT (English): 01
- PGT (Zoology): 01
- TGT (Ba. B.Ed): 04
- TGT (B.Sc. B.Ed – PCM): 04
- TGT (B.Sc. B.Ed – CBZ): 02
- MCT: 55
- For Class 1 to VII – The candidate must have Matric/ Higher Secondary (12th) Arts/Science with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with CT.
- For Class VIII to X – The candidate must have BA/BSc. With a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with BEd.
- For Class XI to XII – The candidate must have PG in the subject concerned with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with BEd.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Candidate must have passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be given to retired teachers and candidates having teaching experience. (Preference)
- The candidate must bear a good moral character.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Scores, Experience, and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates showing Academic Qualifications with Mark Sheets.
- Self-attested photocopies of BEd./ CT certificates and mark sheets.
- Self-attested photocopy of NCTE/ RCI approval to be attached in case of candidates who have passed BEd./ CT from outside Odisha.
- Self-attested photocopies of OSSTET and OTET pass certificates if available.
- Self-attested photocopies of Teaching Experience certificate / Service Certificate if any.
- 2 nos. of self-attested recent passport-size colour photographs with white background signed by the candidate in the front side out of which one has to be pasted in the appropriate space provided in the application form and another should be firmly tagged with the application form.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 28 March 2023 (Tuesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, AT-Collectorate Campus, PO- Keonjhargarh, District-Keonjhar, PIN- 758001, Odisha.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Guest Teacher Vacancy
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the SSD Deptt School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”