Guest Lecturer Recruitment DIET 2022
From District Institution of Education and Training department has been published recruitment notification. Guest Lecturer Recruitment DIET 2022, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: District Institution of Education and Training
Notification Date: 11 July 2022
Application Start Date: 11 July 2022
Application End Date: 22 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Guest Lecturer for:-
- Perspectives in Education / Foundations of Education
- Humanities &Social Sciences
- Fine Arts/Performing Arts
- Health and Physical Education
Administrative and Professional Staff
- UDC/Office Superintendent
- Computer Operator-cum-Store Keeper
- Computer Lab Assistant (BCA / B. Tech with Computer Science)
- Librarian (with B. Lib)
- For Principal, /HOD:
►M. hi M.A (Education); M.E1., Ed with minimum 50 % marks.
- For Perspectives in Education Foundations of Education: & Curriculum and Pedagogy
Teacher Educators in D.ELEd should have Masters Degree in Social Science / Humanities /Science / Maths / Language with 50% marks, and M.Ed with 50% Marks or M.A (Education) with 50% marks [except (two) positions where the requirement shall be Postgraduate in Philosophy / Sociology / Psychology with 50% marks and B.EI.Ed or B.Ed or D.E1.Ed with 50% marks, or M. Phil Ph. D in Education).
- For Physical Education
- For Visual and Performing Arts
- For Administrative and Professional Staff
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be DIET norms
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post Rs. 400 Per Hour, Per Class.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by on or before 22 July 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Guest Lecturer Recruitment DIET 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download DIET recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Office of the DIET (Main Campus), Bongabari, Purulia, 723147.