Government Model School Recruitment Murshidabad
From Government Model School department has been published recruitment notification. Government Model School Recruitment Murshidabad In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Government Model School
- Guest Teacher in:-
- Physical Science
- Life Science
Offline (Walk in Interview)
Notification Date: 07 July 2022
Application Start Date: 08 July 2022
Application End Date: 01 August 2022
Interview Date: 10 August 2022 & 11 August 2022
No of Total Post:
- Guest Teacher in:-
- Bengali: 01
- English: 01
- Mathematics: 04
- Physical Science: 02
- Life Science: 02
- Clerk: 01
- Group-D: 06
For Guest Teacher:
- Candidate must be Retired and must be pass in Secondary Graduate/Post Graduate subject teacher from any govt./govt. aided school with B.Ed. from Art Discipline.
- Pass Graduation may be allowed if the required subjects match with B.ED from required discipline.
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be minimum 60 years to maximum 63 years as per 01 April 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Recent Bio-data
- Filled Application Form
- Age proof: Madhyamik Admit Card / Madhyamik Certificate
- Residential proof: Voter Card / AADHAR card
- Result / Certificate of all Educational Qualifications including B.ED
- Last salary drawn certificate
- Last pension drawn certificate (of April 2022)
- Copy of PPO (Pension Payment Order)
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 01 Aug 2022 (Monday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
The office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Jangipur at Room Number 213 (along with all relevant self-attested documents)
Date of interview:
For Guest Teacher: 10 Aug 2022
Place of interview:
Meeting Hall of the SDO Office, Jangipur
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Government Model School recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).