Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer has released a recruitment notification. EMRS Recruitment 2022 Bengali Guest Teacher, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post (guest teacher job) such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 September 2022
Application Start Date: 02 September 2022
Application Received End Date: 12 September 2022
Interview Date: Will be notified later.
No of Total Vacancy:
Bengali Guest Teacher: 01
Candidate must be passed in PCTS + B.Ed. degree from any recognized university in India.
Preference will be given if he/she has a degree in teaching or education from any recognized university or equivalent.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in teaching for at least 2 years from any recognized school.
Candidates will be selected through Walk In Interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as Per 01 September 2022.
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Other Desirable Qualifications (If Any)
- Experience (If Any)
- Recent Color Photograph
- Relevant testimonials Documents
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 12 September 2022 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
P.O. – cum-D.W.O. BCW & TD
Administrative Building, 2nd floor, Room No. 301
Suri, Birbhum, PIN – 731101
Application steps or rules for applying:
EMRS Recruitment 2022 Bengali Guest Teacher
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: P.O. – cum-D.W.O. BCW & TD, Administrative Building, 2nd floor, Room No. 301 Suri, Birbhum, PIN – 731101
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”