Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023: Electronic Media Monitoring Centre has released a new recruitment notification, For Senior Monitor & Monitor Posts through EMMC Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Vacancy, and Careers. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Electronic Media Monitoring Centre.
www.newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, private organization job, Free Govt Job alert, free job alert. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in, You can get more job notifications by adding on our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel for Free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023 please read the information given below
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Electronic Media Monitoring Centre (EMMC)|
|Post Name||Senior Monitor & Monitor|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
|Notification Date||24 July 2023|
|Application Start Date||24 July 2023|
|Application Received End Date||07 August 2023|
|Tentative Exam Date||—|
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Senior Monitor: 01 (English) & 01 (Telugu)
- Monitor: 02 (English)
- Senior Monitor: Candidate must be passed PG Diploma in Journalism.
- Monitor: Candidate must be passed Graduate in any discipline.
- Monitor: Proficiency in Computer with knowledge of the Language Concerned.
- Senior Monitor: Candidates must have 02 (Two) years of experience in media or news agencies.
- Monitor: Candidate must have One year of experience in the field of Media / News.
Monitor: PG Diploma in Journalism/Bachelor in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be EMMC norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Senior Monitor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 44,820/-.
- Monitor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 34,362/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Electronic Media Monitoring Centre’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|EMMC Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification PDF||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||NEWSANDJOB.IN|
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”EMMC Full Form?” answer-0=”Electronic Media Monitoring Center” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2023 Last Date?” answer-1=”07 August 2023″ image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”EMMC Official Website?” answer-2=”http://emmc.gov.in/” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]