Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released a recruitment notification. Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)
- Laboratory Attendant
- Cook for Hostels
- Helper to cook
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 November 2022
Application Start Date: 01 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 18 November 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Laboratory Attendant: 01
- Cook for Hostels: 03
- Helper to cook: 01
- Sweeper: 01
Candidate must be passed in Class Seven (VII)
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- Laboratory Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
- Cook for Hostels: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
- Helper to cook: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000.
- Sweeper: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application Form
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate or Admit card of 10th Standard Board Examination.
- Identity Proof: EPIC/Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence / PAN Card / Bank Passbook
- Academic Qualification: Mark Sheet/Certificate of all educational qualifications.
- Recent Color Passport Size Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2022 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for in bold letters on the cover of the envelope). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 18 November 2022 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer, Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Department, Sivaji Road, Hakimpara, PO & Dist – Jalpaiguri, PIN – 735101.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Eklavya Model Residential School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”