DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification: Defence Research & Development Organization has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
— Recruitment Overview:
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Application Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in recruitment|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 June 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 02 August 2023
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellows (JRF): 04
- JRF (Chemistry): Candidate must be passed Post Graduation degree in a relevant discipline (basic science) in first division with NER qualification.
- JRF (Chemical Engg/Material Science & Engg): Candidate must be passed a Graduate degree in a professional course (B.E./B.tech OR M.E. M.Tech) in a relevant discipline with NET/GATE.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 02 August 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 31,000/-.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview time:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents with original.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Date of Interview:
02 August 2023 (Wednesday) at 9:00 AM
Place of Interview:
DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRLM Puliya), DMSRDE, G. T. Road, Kanpur 208004.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Defence Research & Development Organization notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”DRDO Full Form?” answer-0=”DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION ” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”JRF Full Form?” answer-1=”Junior Research Fellowship” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Stipend?” answer-2=”Rs. 31,000/-” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]