The Office of the District Medical & Health Office has released a recruitment notification. DMHO Recruitment 2023 Narayanpet, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DMHO Recruitment 2023 Narayanpet.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Narayanpet
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 December 2022
Application Start Date: 03 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 09 December 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Candidate must be passed in 10+2
- Candidate must be passed in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Registration with TS Paramedical Board
Candidate must have Registration Certificates of respective councils.
The candidate will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 44 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For BCs/EWS candidates: 5 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- OC’s Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- BC’ Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 26,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- SSC or Equivalent Examination
- Intermediate or 10+2 examination
- Qualifying Examination pass certificate
- Marks Memo of all the years of qualifying examination
- Registration Certificates of respective councils
- Latest Caste certificates issued by the concerned Tahasildhars/MROs of the Telangana State
- Study Certificate for the years from 1st class to 7th Class and in the case of SSC Private study submit (7) years residence certificate from the Tahasildhars/MROs of the Telangana State
- One Pass Port Size photo duly pasted on the application form
- Acknowledgment Card
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 09 December 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting the application form:
O/o Dist. Medical and Health Office, Narayanpet District
Application steps or rules for applying:
DMHO Recruitment 2023 Narayanpet
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the District Medical & Health Office notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”