District Judge-Cum-Chairman District Legal Services Authority has released a recruitment notification. DLSA Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk cum Typist, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DLSA Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk cum Typist.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Judge-Cum-Chairman District Legal Services Authority
- Junior Clerk, DLSA
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, TLSC
Title / Advt. No:
01 of 2023
Notification Date: 05 January 2022
Application Start Date: 05 January 2022
Application Received End Date: 04 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Junior Clerk, DLSA: 01
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, TLSC: 01
Candidate must be passed at least +3 examination (Graduation) as per GA & PG Department Resolution No. 356 dated 29.11.2017 or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination from a recognized Council/ Board/ University, as the case may be
- Candidate must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution
- Candidate must have knowledge in typing in English (40 words per minute) and in Odia (20 words per minute)
Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
The candidate will be selected through written exams, typing tests, and computer tests
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 38 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificates in support of date of birth.
- Copy of self-attested +2 Examination Certificate or equivalent examination of recognized Council/Board/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested +3 Examination or equivalent examination Certificate from a recognized Council/Board/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma 4
in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent examination.
- Copy of self-attested Mark Sheet of the +2 Examination or equivalent examination.
- Copy of self-attested Mark Sheet of the +3 Examination or equivalent examination.
- Two self-attested colored passport-size recent photographs with the full signature of the candidate on the lower portion of the front side (One is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixing a postal stamp of Rs.25/- (twenty-five) on each envelope.
- One declaration regarding marital status shows to have one spouse living if married.
- Copy of self-attested Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate Authority in respect of Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes and SEBC categories.
- Copy of self-attested Medical Certificate showing the percentage of physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidates only.
- Two or original Character Certificates issued recently by two different Gazetted officers/Medical Practitioners/Sarpanch, etc.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DLSA Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk cum Typist PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK/JUNIOR CLERK-CUMTYPIST”). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 04 February 2023 (Saturday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Kendrapara, At-New Civil Courts Building, Ground Floor, Kendrapara754211, District- Kendrapara
Application steps or rules for applying:
DLSA Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Judge-Cum-Chairman District Legal Services Authority notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”