The office of the District Magistrate and Collector of the Purba Medinipur has released a recruitment notification. District Project Manager Job in West Bengal 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the District Magistrate and Collector of the Purba Medinipur
District Project Manager
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 September 2022
Application Start Date: 02 September 2022
Application End Date: 15 September 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
District Project Manager: 01
The Candidate must be passed in a graduate from BCA/ BIT/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA (any discipline)
The Candidate must have a 1-year computer diploma.
The Candidate must have knowledge of English and the local language of the State for which the candidate has applied.
The Candidate must have a Minimum of 2 years of working experience preferably in the IT / e-Governance related filled.
Candidates will be selected through Academic qualification, Work Experience (if any), Interview
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 35 years as of 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
District Project Manager Job, Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 23,000.
District Project Manager Job, Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
After submission of the application, the candidates have to take a printout of the application and need to be submitted
► District Establishment Section office of the District Magistrate and collector, A-Block, Ground floor, vill-Ganapatinagar, PO- Uttar Sonmui, PS- Tamluk, Purba Medinipur, 721648 with relevant documents viz-
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
District Project Manager Job in West Bengal 2022
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Office of the District Magistrate and Collector of the Purba Medinipurofficial website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”