District Health & Family Welfare Samity has released a recruitment notification. DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
- Medical Officer – AFHC
- Medical Officer (Part-time)
Offline – Walk-in-Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 November 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 19 November 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
- Medical Officer – AFHC: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Medical Officer – AFHC: candidate must have MBBS Degree from an MCI-recognized Institute
- Medical Officer: candidate must have a degree MBBS from an MCI-recognized institute.
- Medical Officer – AFHC: candidate must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council
- Medical Officer: candidate must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council
- Medical Officer – AFHC: candidate must have a 01-year compulsory internship
- Medical Officer: candidate must have a 01-year compulsory internship
The candidate will be selected through Academic Score, Experience, and Interview
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
A/C No: 0212010364782
IFSC Code: PUNB00021220,
PNB District Health Family Welfare Samiti, Rampurhat HD
- Medical Officer – AFHC: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000.
- Medical Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 24,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application as pre-Proforma
- Admit Card of Madhymik Examination age proof
- Photo ID proof (Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card)
- Cast Certificate (If any)
- All marks sheet of MBBS Degree, PG Diploma / PG Degree.
- Certificate of MBBS Degree, PG Diploma / PG Degree
- Experience certificate working as Medical Officer in any government / Semi-Government / Private Hospital / Nursing Home, (If any).
- Registration Certificate in West Bengal Medical Council
Application Submission Procedure (Interview Date):-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for).
Date of Interview:
19 November 2022 (Saturday) at 10:30 AM
Place of Interview:
District Level Selection Committee of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Rampuirhat District – Birbhum, Pin – 731224 W.B.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Health & Family Welfare Samity notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”