The office of The Chief Medical Officer has released a recruitment notification. DHFWS Alipuduar Recruitment 2022 Ophthalmic Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHFWS Alipuduar Recruitment 2022 Ophthalmic Assistant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of The Chief Medical Officer
Title / Advt. No:
DH & FWS/APD/No.691
Notification Date: 11 November 2022
Application Start Date: 11 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 28 November 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Ophthalmic Assistant: 03
Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
Candidate must have a 2 (Two) year Diploma in Paramedical Optometry & Assistant Course
2 (Two) year Diploma Course in Optometry & Ophthalmic technique recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
Candidate must have 1 (one) year of training after acquiring a diploma in Optometry recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
The candidate will be selected through Academic Qualifications, Experience, and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- Reserve Candidate: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application from
- All Educational mark sheet
- Work Experience certificate
- Computer Qualification Certificate
- Cast Certificate (If any)
- Address Proof
- Recent Color Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DHFWS Alipuduar Recruitment 2022 Ophthalmic Assistant) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 28 November 2022 (Monday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and an original copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Office of the Cheif Medical Officer of Health & Member Secretary, DH & FWS, Babupara, Maya Talkies Road, ward No-12, District- Alipurduar, Pin: 736121
Application steps or rules for applying:
DHFWS Alipuduar Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of The Chief Medical Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”