The University of Delhi has released a recruitment notification. Delhi University Recruitment Assistant Professors 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Delhi University Recruitment Assistant Professors 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, delhi jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
University of Delhi
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 March 2023
Application Start Date: 16 March 2023
Application End Date: 15 April 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Assistant Professor: 106
- ► Candidate must be passed a master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- ► Candidate must have besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
- ► Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- The Times Higher Education (THE) or
- The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be the University of Delhi norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500 / –
SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Delhi University Recruitment Assistant Professors 2023.
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the University of Delhi’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”