Pragati Block Level Federation has released a recruitment notification. Community Staff Recruitment Pragati Block, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Community Staff Recruitment Pragati Block.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Pragati Block Level Federation
- Master Book Keeper
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 February 2023
Application Start Date: 18 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 06 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- CRP-CM(Kamakadongri CIF): 01
- CRP-CM(Pahilipara CLF): 01
- CRP-CM(Khalepara CLF): 01
- CRP-CM(Dobripara CLF): 01
- CRP-CM(Nuapara (Hatigaon) CLF): 01
- Master Book Keeper(Hatigaon GPLF): 01
- CRP-CM: Candidate must be passed in Class 10th or Matriculation.
- Master Book Keeper: Candidate must be passed in 12th/Intermediate.
- The candidate should be a woman and an SHG member.
- Candidate should be able to read and write Odia.
- Candidate should have well conversed with the local language/dialect.
- CPR-CM: Candidate resident of the same village/cluster.
- MBK: Candidate resident of the same GP.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years or more.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- CRP-CM: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 3,000/-.
- Master Book Keeper: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Bio Data
- Educational Qualification
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- SHG member Letter from the President/Secretary of concerned SHG.
- PWD Certificate (For PWD Candidate)
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 06 March 2023 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Pragati Block Level Federation, At/Po/Ps-Raighar, Dist-Nabarangpur-764074
Application steps or rules for applying:
Community Staff Recruitment Pragati Block
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Pragati Block Level Federation notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”