Community Health Assistant Jobs in NUHM
From National Urban Health Mission department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Community Health Assistant Jobs in NUHM. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
National Urban Health Mission
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 22 June 2022
Application Start Date: 22 June 2022
Application End Date: 08 July 2022
No of Total Post: 10
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Must have passed ANM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council. Should be proficient in Bengali and permanent resident of the District for which application is made.
Essential: Applicant must be permanent resident of Birbhum District.
Experience: Not required
Age Relaxation: Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
SC/ST/OBC/PH: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50 / –
UR: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 p.m. on or before 08 July 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
- Application as per proforma
- Residential Proof Certificate (As above)
- Photo proof identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAAR Card or Pan Card)
- Proof regarding permanent residential status of the District applied for. which should be duly attested by a Gazette Officer or Group “A” Officer of the State • Government. (Voter ID card/Ration card).
- The age proof certificate like admit card / School leaving certificate issued by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or similar board
- Caste Category Certificate (if any). In case of OBC candidates category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate otherwise the candidate will be treated in “Unreserved’ category.
- Marksheets and passed certificate of Madhyamik and ANM/GNM examination
- Self attested copy of the ANM/GNM Registration Certificate
- Fees transfer copy should be attached in the application
Address for submit application form: Office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section Room number 7) New Administrative Building Old Out Door Campus PO- Suri, District:- Birbhum Pin – 731101, West Bengal
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download National Urban Health Mission recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section Room number 7) New Administrative Building Old Out Door Campus PO- Suri, District:- Birbhum Pin – 731101, West Bengal