Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute has released a recruitment notification. CNCI Recruitment 2022 Technician, Coordinator, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about CNCI Recruitment 2022 Technician, Coordinator.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
- OT Technician
- Patient Care Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 November 2022
Application Start Date: 23 November 2022
Application End Date: 07 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- OT Technician: 02
- Patient Care Coordinator: 01
- OT Technician: Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary, Intermediate with Science, or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science.
- Patient Care Coordinator: The candidate must have Full-time Bachelor’s Degree with One year of experience in the relevant Field.
For OT Technician:
B.Sc. (Theatre Technology)or equivalent including training in ICU, Manifold Room, and CSSD from a Recognized Institution/ university.
Two years Diploma in Theatre Technology from a recognized Institution/ university. For Diploma holders, min. 1 year of experience as a Technician in OT, ICU, Manifold room, and CSSD in a reputed institution
- OT Technician: Not required.
- Patient Care Coordinator: Candidate must have 1 (One) year of experience in the relevant Field
Candidates will be selected through CNCI Norms.
The age of the candidates should be Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/ESM/Women: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- OT Technician: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,178.
- Patient Care Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,462.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
CNCI Recruitment 2022 Technician, Coordinator
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”