Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute has released a recruitment notification. CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 11 September 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 31 October 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Senior Resident: 03 (Three)- [02 – UR, 01 – SC]
Candidate must be passed in A Post Graduate degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university and must produce an MCI registration certificate for the same at the time of joining
Candidate must have A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1965. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of sections (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1965.
Special Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare, MERT Branch, Swasthya Bhavan, and the Doctor Serving on Bond also eligible subject to NOC from Swasthya Bhavan.
The candidate will be selected through an interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 37 years or less as per.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
Account Number – 40382089655,
Bank Name: State Bank of India,
Branch Name: Sanjeeva Town(Code-16913),
IFSC Code- SBIN0016913,
MICR Code- 700002475
The specified monthly salary for this post has been as per CNCI norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-Filled Application Form.
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent.
- Certificates of qualifications.
- Experience Certificates.
- AADHAR Card copy.
- Two Passport size Photographs in addition to the Application.
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address on the date of the interview by physically.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Date of interview:
31st October 2022 (Monday) from 12.30 P.M (Reporting Time 11.00 AM)
Place of interview:
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160.
Application steps or rules for applying:
CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”