Central Industrial Security Force has released a recruitment notification. CISF Recruitment 2023 Constable Driver, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about CISF Recruitment 2023 Constable Driver.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Central Industrial Security Force
- Constable/Driver-Cum-Pump Operator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 January 2023
Application Start Date: 23 January 2023
Application End Date: 22 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Constable/Driver: UR-76| SC-27| ST-13| OBC-49| EWS-18| ESM-18
- Constable/Driver-Cum-Pump Operator: UR-111| SC-40| ST-19| OBC-72| EWS-26| ESM-27
► Candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
*Educational certificates other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied by a Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
The candidate should have a valid driving license in the following type of vehicles:-
a) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
b) Light Motor Vehicle
c) Motorcycle with gear
Candidate must have 03 years experience of driving a Heavy Motor vehicle or Transport vehicles or Light Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles.
Candidates will be selected through Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination, and Computer Based Test.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 27 years as per 22 February 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
SC/ST/ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
CISF Recruitment 2023 Constable Driver
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Central Industrial Security Force’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”