Border Security Force has released a recruitment notification. BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
BSF Air Wing Recruitment Organization Name:
Border Security Force
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic
- Assistant Radio Mechanic
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 February 2023
Application Start Date: 21 February 2023
Application End Date: 20 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic: 13
- Assistant Radio Mechanic: 11
- Constable: 02
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic: Candidate must have a three-year diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the directorate of general civil aviation.
Candidate must have a group ‘X’ Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Assistant Radio Mechanic: Candidate must have three years of relevant aviation experience after completion of the diploma course.
Candidate must have group ‘X’ Radio Diploma issued by the Air Force.
- Constable: Candidate must be passed matriculation with science or equivalent fitted in Aircraft or Helicopter held by Border Security Force.
- For Constable: Candidate must have working knowledge in computer or have prior aviation experience is preferable.
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic: Candidate must have two years of relevant aviation experience after completion of the diploma course. (Preferable)
- Assistant Radio Mechanic: Candidate must have preferably two years experience in maintenance or overhauling of communication of navigation equipment fitted in aircraft or helicopters held by the border security force. (Preferable)
- Constable: Candidate must have two years of working experience in-store or warehousing of any government or public sector undertaking or autonomous organization or any company or private firm ot institution
Candidates will be selected through Written Exams, PST, PET, and Medical Exam
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic/Assistant Radio Mechanic: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 20 March 2023.
- Constable: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 28 years to a maximum of 28 years as per 20 March 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: 5 years
- For ESM (SC/ST) candidates: 8 years
- For ESM (OBC) candidates: 6 years
- For Government Servant Candidate: up to 40 years.
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 147.20/-
SC/ST/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic/Assistant Radio Mechanic: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-.
- Constable: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Border Security Force’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”