Block Programme Coordinator has released a recruitment notification. BPC Asha Recruitment West Bengal 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BPC Asha Recruitment West Bengal 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)
Block Programme Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 March 2023
Application Start Date: 10 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 25 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree in- Social Science / Sociology / Social Anthropology / Social Work (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication.
Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Internet.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work hard.
- Willing to travel extensively.
For Graduation passed candidate: must have a minimum of 2 years experience in health projects.
The candidate should have should be a resident of the Kharagpur Sub-Division.
Candidate must have Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in the ASHA program.
The candidate will be selected through written tests and computer tests.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
BPC Asha Recruitment West Bengal Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Certificate as proof of the Date of Birth. Only Madhyamik / Equivalent Admit Card or Board’s Certificate will be accepted.
- Voter’s Identity Card/ Ration Card as proof of residence.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Mark sheet of Master’s degree if applicable.
- Computer Certificate.
- Proof of Experience if any.
- Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority before the last date of submission of application.
- 02 (two) recent passport size (3.5 cm. x 3.25cm) colour photographs 01 (one) is to be pasted on the application form.
- 02 (two) self-addressed envelopes (9″X4″).
*All Documents must be sent photocopy with Self Attested
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (BPC Asha Recruitment West Bengal PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 25 March 2023 (Saturday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Sub-Divisional Officer & Member Secretary,
Kharagpur Sub Division
Dist. —Paschim Medinipur
Application steps or rules for applying:
BPC Asha Recruitment West Bengal
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”