Block Programme Coordinator Recruitment Kalimpong
From Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer department has been published recruitment notification. Block Programme Coordinator Recruitment Kalimpong. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Assam Financial Corporation
Post Name: Block Programme Coordinator
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 03 August 2022
Application Start Date: 03 August 2022
Application End Date: 23 August 2022
Interview Date: Notify Latter
No of Total Post: Junior Assistant: 7
► Master’s degree in Social Science / Sociology/Social Anthropology / Social Work(MSW) / Business Administrator (MBA)/ Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication.
► Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years experience in health projects.
- Knowledge in MS Office & Internet.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work hard.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme.
Other Eligibility: Should be a resident of same Sub-Division where he/she is applying.
Selection Process: The selection will be based in merit and experience along with a written Test, Computer Test
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post will be notify latter.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Attested photocopy of the proof of residence(Voter Identity Card / Ration Card)
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary or Equivalent, Graduation and Master degree as applicable.
- Attested photocopy of age proof of the candidate.
- Two Passport sized colour photograph.
- Two Self addressed stamped envelope.
Block Programme Coordinator Recruitment, Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 4:00 pm on or before 23 Aug 2022 (Tuesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
”APPLTCATION FOR THE FOST OF BLOCK PROGRAMME COORDINATO& ASHA”
The Member Secretary- BPC Selection Committee
Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer,
District: Kalimpong West Bengal
Application steps or rules for applying:
Block Programme Coordinator Recruitment
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).