Birbhum Zilla Parishad has released a recruitment notification. Birbhum Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 DC and ADC, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Birbhum Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 DC and ADC.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Birbhum Zilla Parishad
- District Co-Coordinator
- Asst. District Co-Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 06 January 2022
Application Start Date: 06 December 2022
Application End Date: 27 January 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- District Co-Coordinator: —
- Asst. District Co-Coordinator: —
- District Coordinator: ►Candidate must be passed in one year post graduation diploma in public health.
►Post graduate degree
► Diploma in Rural development/social worker
- Asst. District Coordinator: Candidate must be passed in Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For District Coordinator: Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience of community organization in any renownd organization
- For Asst. District Co-Coordinator: Not required.
- For District Coordinator: Candidate must have knowledge of computer
- For Asst. District Co-Coordinator: Candidate must have knowledge of computer
Candidates will be selected through Written Tests and Interview
- For District Coordinator: The age of the candidates should be minimum 30 years to maximum 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
- For Asst. District Co-Coordinator: The age of the candidates should be minimum 25 years to maximum 35 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post not mention
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- District Co-Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,000.
- Asst. District Co-Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 24,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Birbhum Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 DC and ADC
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Birbhum Zilla Parishad’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”