BEL Engineering Assistant Trainee Recruitment
From Bharat Electronics Limited has published a recruitment notification. BEL Engineering Assistant Trainee Recruitment (EAT) 2022. In this notification, jobseekers are invited for various posts. BEL INDIA Recruitment. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification-based government jobs, qualification-based central government jobs, qualification-based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Electronics
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Mechanical
Application Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 16 August 2022
Application Start Date: 15 August 2022
Application End Date: 05 Sep 2022 (02:00 PM)
No of Post:
- EAT: Electronics – 10
- EAT: Mechanical – 03
► 3 YEARS Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution
Minimum Percentage of Marks:
- General/EWS/OBC-60% aggregate,
- SC/ST/PWD- 50% aggregate
Essential Qualification: The candidate should have knowledge of Electronic Components & Communication Devices, Analog/Digital Circuits/Microprocessor & Microcontroller. He/She should be able to read and analyze the electronic diagrams/engineering drawings. The candidate would be required to carry out testing/troubleshooting of PCB’s Modules, electronic subsystems, and systems. Operational knowledge of various electronic instruments like Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Pulse Generator, etc. used in Electronics field is essential.
The candidate should have good communication skills. He/ She should be able to interact with the customer/customer inspector to get the items inspected/accepted. The candidate should have the capability to work independently and supervise and guide the team/supporting staff. He/ She should be conversant in the use of computers and MS Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, etc). The candidate would be required to frequently travel to various field sites for installation, commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of equipment or any other work as assigned by the senior.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The candidate must be a citizen of India
Experience: Not Required.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written tests and Document Verification.
The age of the candidates should be maximum 28 years or less as per 31 July 2022.
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 295/-
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 24,500 to Rs 90,000/- +admissible allowances.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If required).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BEL Engineering Assistant Trainee Recruitment
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Bharat Electronics Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.