Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a recruitment notification. BECIL Recruitment 2022 Asst. and Junior Engineer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BECIL Recruitment 2022 Asst. and Junior Engineer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this BECIL Recruitment 2022 please read the information given below
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Organization Name:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Engineer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 October 2022
Application Start Date:04 October 2022
Application End Date: 24 October 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Assistant Engineer: 01
- Junior Engineer: 04
- Asstt. Engineer: The Candidates must be passed in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer: The Candidates must be passed in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/Board with a minimum of 55% marks
- Assistant Engineer: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in planning/designing and overseeing of execution of construction of building structures. Preferably in Government Institution/ Organizations/ Autonomous Institution/ PSUs.
- Junior Engineer: Preference will be given to the candidates having two years of working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government Institutions/organizations/departments / Autonomous/academic institutions or Class-A Contractors/ PSUs/other big/reputed firms).
Candidates will be selected through work experience and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 59 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/ESM/ Women: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-.
SC/ST/EWS/PWD: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Asstt. Engineer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 58,819
- Junior Engineer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,000
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (BECIL Recruitment 2022 PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”