Backward Classes Welfare and TD have released a recruitment notification. BCW Recruitment 2022 Additional Inspector Purulia, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BCW Recruitment 2022 Additional Inspector Purulia.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Backward Classes Welfare and TD, Purulia
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 November 2022
Application Start Date: 03 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 20 November 2022
Interview Date: 28 November 2022
Candidates must be retired Government employee (who has served as Inspector/Extension Officers/ Head clerks/ UDC in any Vlock to be engaged as Additional Inspector, BCW.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 63 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application Form
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- EPIC/ Aadhar Card
- P.P.O (Pension Payment Order)
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (BCW Recruitment 2022 Additional Inspector Purulia PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 20 November 2022 (Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Project Officer-cum-District Welfare Officer, BCW & TD, Purulia.
Date of Interview:
28 November 2022 (Monday) at 12:00 noon
Place of Interview:
Office chamber of Additional District Magistrate (Dev.), Purulia
Application steps or rules for applying:
BCW Recruitment 2022 Additional Inspector Purulia
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Backward Classes Welfare and TD notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”