Banking Resource Person Recruitment DMMU
From District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell department has been published recruitment notification. Banking Resource Person Recruitment DMMU. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell
Post Name: Banking Resource Person
Application Procedure: Walk in Interview
Notification Date: 02 August 2022
Interview Date: 17 August 2022
No of Total Post: 01
Education Qualification: Candidate must be passed in Graduate from any recognized University.
- Retired Bank Officer from Senior Management Grade / Middle Management Grade with Known credentials.
- Should be able to read and write Bengali & English.
- Should have basic computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet surfing etc.
Experience: Experience over 10-15 years.
Selection Process: Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell norms.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post will be notify latter.
Banking Resource Person Recruitment DMMU Application Submission Procedure (IF APPLICABLE):-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by Mention Address.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Date of interview: 17 August 2022 (Wednesday) at 03:00 p.m.
Place of interview: Chamber of the ADMD & PD DRDC, DMMU, Civil Defence Building, 2nd floor, Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Banking Resource Person Recruitment DMMU
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).