Assistant Accountant Jobs in Bankura
From Office of the Block Development Officer department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Assistant Accountant Jobs in Bankura. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Office of the Block Development Officer
Application Procedure: Walk-In-interview
Notification Date: 09 June 202
Interview Date: 24 June 2022
No of Total Post: 01
Essential Qualification: The candidate should be a retired Government staff
Experience: The candidate should be experience of work in accounts in Govt. Office
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected through Personality test cum Viva-voce
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 63 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000
The following are the documents to be need along with Walk in interview time:-
- Filled in application from
- Recent color photograph (To be self attested and affixed on the application form)
- Proof of age(Admit card/ Certificate of secondary Examination/Any other relevant document)
- Proof of educational Qualification (Certificate/Marksheet)
- Proof of Identity(EPIC/AADHAR/PASSPORT/PAN CARD/Any other relevant document/Any other relevant document)
- Proof of Residential Address ((EPIC/AADHAR/PASSPORT/Recent Electric Bill/driving License/ Any other relevant document)
- Pension Paper/P.P.O
- Copy of last basic pay certificate from the Head of the Office last attended
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and arrive for interview official address which mentioned in the notification.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable
Date of interview: 24 June 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
Place of interview: Block Development Officer, Gangajalghati Development Block, Gangajalghati, Bankura
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Office of the Block Development Officer recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Block Development Officer, Gangajalghati Development Block, Gangajalghati, Bankura