Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) has released a recruitment notification. Assam TET Recruitment 2023 Primary, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Assam TET Recruitment 2023 Primary.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Assam TET Recruitment 2023 Primary Organization Name:
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Lower Primary TET (Class I to Class V)
- Upper Primary TET (Class VI to Class VIII)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 March 2023
Application Start Date: 05 March 2023
Application End Date: 25 March 2023
Issue Admit Card Date: 15 April 2023
Tentative Exam Date: 30 April 2023
Total No of Vacancy:
- Lower Primary TET: Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any NCTE-recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided the person so appointed as a teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher.
- Upper Primary TET: Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation and B. Ed
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./ B. Sc. Ed.
or B.A. Ede. Sc. Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed. (Special Education) Note: Minimum percentage of marks in graduation shall not be applicable to those incumbents who had already taken admission to the Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Elementary Education or an equivalent course prior to the 29th of July 2011.
Candidates will be selected through Written Tests and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be Assam TET norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 450/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 350/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per the Assam Primary TET norms.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Assam TET Recruitment 2023 Primary
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Teacher Eligibility Test official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE (Link Will be Available on 05 March 2023)
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”