Airports Authority of India has released a recruitment notification. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Airports Authority of India
CHQ for Regional Connectivity Centre (RCS)
- Young Professional
- Consultant (Technical)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 June 2023
Application Start Date: 27 June 2023
Application End Date: 17 July 2023
InteractionDate: 21 July 2023
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Young Professional: 05
- Consultant (Technical): 05
- Young Professional: Candidates must have a Degree in Engineering or a Postgraduate Degree in Finance /MBA from the recognized University.
- Consultant (Technical): Candidate must have a Degree in Engineering/Architecture/Planning from a recognized University.
- Young Professional: Candidates must have 2 Years post-qualification experience in Finance/Project Management.
- Consultant (Technical): Candidates must have 25 Years post-qualification experience.
Candidates will be selected through prescribed norms.
- Young Professional: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less.
- Consultant (Technical): The age of the candidates should be no Bar.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Young Professional: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-.
- Consultant (Technical): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Airports Authority of India-CHQ for Regional Connectivity Centre (RCS) official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”