All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Technologist & Technician, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Technologist & Technician.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Haryana
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Technician Radiotherapy
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 December 2022
Application Start Date: 15 December 2022
Application End Date: 31 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: 01
- Technician Radiotherapy: 08
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: Candidate must be passed in B.Sc. in Life Sciences and other Science plus a one-year Diploma in Medical Radiation and isotope Techniques (DMRIT) or equivalent approved by AERB.
- Technician Radiotherapy: B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology (03 years course) or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 years course) or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
For Technician Radiotherapy: The candidate must have
► 02 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center
► 03 years’ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
For Nuclear Medicine Technologists: Candidate must have a One-year post Diploma (DMRIT) in a recognized Nuclear Medicine Laboratory
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be AIIMS norms
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 590/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 21,970.
- Technician Radiotherapy: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Technologist & Technician
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”