All India Institute of Medical Sciences Deoghar has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, latest government jobs, central government jobs, govt jobs information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Deoghar
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 March 2023
Application Start Date: 07 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 22 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Senior Resident: 21
Candidate must be passed in A Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB), from a recognized University/ Institute
The candidate will be selected through an Interview/ written test.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per Interview Date.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 3,000/-
- OBC Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
payable at “AIIMS Patna”
Account No. 579310110009737
IFSC Code: BKID0005793
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 67,700/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Cast Certificate.
- MBBS mark sheets and degree Certificate.
- Attempt Certificates.
- MBBS Internship completion certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB mark sheets and degree certificate.
- Medical Registration Certificate UG and PG from MCI/State Medical Council.
- NOC from the present employer (if employed in Central/ State Government/ Semi-Government/Autonomous Institutions).
- Experience certificate of previous institutions (if any).
- Copies of any other relevant documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for- “Application for the Post of SR in the Department of _______________”) Applications must be submitted by on or before 22 March 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
AIIMS, Permanent Campus, Devipur, Deoghar- 814152 (Jharkhand).
Application steps or rules for applying:
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident (govt jobs)
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Deoghar notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”