All India Council of Technical Education has released a recruitment notification. AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Software Developer, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Software Developer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Council of Technical Education
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 June 2023
Application Start Date: 27 June 2023
Application End Date: 17 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification No of Vacancy:
Software Developer: 01
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates must be passed in B.Tech and Candidate must have 4 years of experience
Candidates must be passed in M.Tech or MCA and Candidate must have 2 years experience
Candidates must be passed in M.Sc or Computer Science and Candidate must have 5 years experience
Candidate must have:
- Knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
Candidates will be selected through AICTE norms.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 34 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at 531/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs.60,000. to Rs.75,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking (AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Software Developer PDF) the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Software Developer
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Council of Technical Education official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”