All India Council for Technical Education has released a recruitment notification. AICTE Recruitment 2023 Architect and Tech Associate, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information AICTE Recruitment 2023 Architect and Tech Associate.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Council for Technical Education
- Cloud Architect
- Technology Associate
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 January 2023
Application Start Date: 10 January 2023
Application End Date: 20 January 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Cloud Architect: 01
- Technology Associate: 01
- Cloud Architect: Candidate must be passed in B.Tech/ BE/MCA/ MSc or MS in IT/CS or allied Subjects.
Candidate must be passed in M.Tech in Comp. Sc/IT or allied subjects.
- Technology Associate: Candidate must be passed in B.E / B.Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics).
Candidate must be passed in M.E / M. Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics) from recognized institutions of UGC / AICTE / MCA.
Candidate must be passed in M.Sc. (Information Technology / Information Science /Computer Science).
- Cloud Architect: 5 years experience in (B.Tech/ BE/MCA/MSc) in IT/ software development/ IT System Projects or 3 Years’ Experience (M.Tech) in SQL queries, ETL, Data warehouse, relation databases in cloud computing, with Minimum 2 years in SQL queries.
- Technology Associate: 8 years experience (B.E / B.Tech) or 6 Years (ME/MTech), with a minimum of 2 years in Web and Mobile Application Development in Power BI & Power AppsDeveloper & Dynamic 365, ERP.
Please read on the notification.
Candidates will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years.
GEN/OBC/ESM/Women: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,27,500.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Architect and Tech Associate
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Council for Technical Education official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”