Agneepath Scheme has released a recruitment notification. Agneepath Recruitment Agniveer 2023 Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Agneepath Recruitment Agniveer 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Agneepath Recruitment Agniveer Organization Name:
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesmen 8th pass (All Arms)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 February 2023
Application Start Date: 16 February 2023
Application End Date: 15 March 2023
Online Exam Date: 17 April 2023
Total No of Vacancy:
- Agniveer (General Duty): Candidate must be passed in Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer (Technical): Candidate must be passed in 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical): Candidate must be passed in 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen: Candidate must be passed in Class 10th simple pass
- Agniveer Tradesmen: Candidate must be passed in Class 8th simple pass.
Candidates will be selected through CBT (Computer Based Written Exam), Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Medical Examination.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 17.5 years to a maximum of 21 years.
► Candidates born between 01 Oct 2002 to 01 April 2006 are eligible to apply.
Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: As per the rules
- For OBC candidates: As per the rules
- For Son of Servicemen (SOS) & Ex-servicemen candidates: As per the rules
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250 / –
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000. (For 1st Year)
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 33,000. (For 2nd Year)
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 36,500. (For 3rd Year)
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000. (For 4th Year)
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Agneepath Recruitment Agniveer 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Agneepath Scheme’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”